We collect personal information directly from our clients or from third parties with the client’s consent. The information we collect may include:
- Name, address, and contact information
- Personal identification information, such as date of birth or social security number
- Financial information, such as banking or credit card information
- Information about legal issues or disputes
We may also collect non-personal information such as website usage data, which may be collected automatically through cookies or other tracking technologies.
Use of Information
We use personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide legal services to our clients
- To communicate with our clients
- To process payments
- To comply with legal or regulatory requirements
- To improve our website and services
Disclosure of Information
We do not disclose personal information to third parties without the client’s consent, except as required by law or to provide legal services to the client. We may disclose personal information to:
- Service providers who assist us in providing legal services or processing payments
- Government or regulatory authorities, when required by law or court order
- Other parties, with the client’s consent
We take reasonable steps to ensure that third-party service providers who may receive personal information are required to protect the confidentiality and security of the information and to use it only for the purposes for which it was disclosed.
Security of Information
We take reasonable measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or misuse. We use physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information. However, no security system is impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee the security of personal information.
Retention of Information
We retain personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by law. We securely destroy or de-identify personal information when it is no longer needed.
Changes to Policy